Sunday, January 6, 2013

Page 6 of 365


Today is a Sunday. I am sitting here with my mom because she is painting my toe nails. we decided on the color "Pool Party Pink". Which if you think about it, is sort of ironic considering it's not summer and I am no where near a pool. My mom is kind of awesome in this aspect. We were looking a Smith College this morning. It's an all  girls school in New Hampshire. It's also a liberal arts college which mom and I like very much.
Yesterday we played a basketball game against Indians. I would attempt to spell their tribe name, but that would just look bad I believe. I scored a 3! We beat them 9 to 50. Coach was happy. I was scared because he put me as point guard and kept telling me to "drive" the ball into the goal. I hate when he does that. He knows I can't dribble. It's a known thing. I play defense and that is all. However, we did win and I did score so I think that's all that matters.
The girl from Friday night texted me 3 times yesterday saying how sorry she was about what happened. She also informed me that they weren't "talking" and that them kissing "just happened". I was in utter shock. First of all, how does kissing someone "just happen"? I'm pretty sure you have control over what you do with your own mouth. I mean honestly have some self-control and on top of that, some self-respect. Have some dignity along with that while you're at it, please. The ex-boyfriend texted me also. He didn't say anything close to what she said, which was fine. They are just two more people that I don't have to talk to. Which is fine by me.
I'm doing okay though. Much better than I was Friday night, or Saturday morning. Once again, thanks to Emily and Kaitlin. My two guardian angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment