Friday, January 4, 2013

Page 5 of 365

So tonight I went to a birthday party for one of my friends. I was having a good time. I wore a black dress with red cow girl boots (I have my own style). I got there late because of basketball practice, but I didn't mind. I walked down the stairs to where the party was and everyone was dancing to a guy's ipod that was playing. I can't dance to save my life so I went and found one of my good guy friends and sat down next to him. I guess you could say overall the party was good, but something happened while I was there that shattered my heart into a million pieces. I was dancing and having a mediocre time when I look up and see a girl sitting in my ex-boyfriend's lap. They were on the couch, and this wasn't just any girl but it was supposedly his "best friend". The one who he said that he'd never be interested in like that. Oh, and they weren't just sitting on each other, but more like shoving their tongues down each other's throats. Yeah, how's that for a visual description of my misery. My heart was now in my stomach, actually it was probably in my feet. I just couldn't think. How does one deal with that? The pain of an ex making out with another girl. Especially a girl you thought to be your friend. Ha, guess I was wrong with that one too. My life has turned into complete and utter confusion. Like seriously, what in gravy's name goes through your head when your kissing a guy and their ex-girlfriend is standing there!!! Gosh, this is really making me limit my vocabulary, because I would be saying a lot worse than just that. I will say one thing though, this girl is dead to me. And all the left over feelings for the guy will be locked in a "boy box" for the rest of eternity. I mean it, no more of this. I can't stand him or her for that matter. It's as if someone's foot kicked me in the stomach. I don't think I can write much more, because I'm starting to feel sad again. I will say that Emily and Kaitlin made me feel better. They are truly the two best people on this planet. They were sent from above to help me, I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment